- Kyle Farnsworth 2/2 c/o Mets, 10 days
- Danny Espinosa 1/1 c/o Nationals, 34 days
- Randy Choate 2/2 c/o Cardinals, 11 days
- Carlos Martinez 2/2 c/o Cardinals, 12 days. He carved into both cards with a dying ballpoint pen.
- Ricky Nolasco 1/2 c/o Twins, 21 days. Kept one of my cards.
- Trevor Hoffman 2/2 c/o Padres, 7 days. Hope these are real, one of them smudged.
- Daisuke Matsuzaka 1/1 c/o Mets, 34 days
- Dillon Gee 2/2 c/o Mets, 16 days. Personalized both.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Over the past week or so, I've managed to get 4 new cards for my 09 Topps set, including a few surprises in Matsuzaka and Hoffman. Hopefully the returns keep rolling in as the season begins and the players head out from spring training.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Curtis Granderson 0/1, 1/0- Returned my card unsigned, but included a signed 4X6 photo in his new uniform. Sent 2/20 (25 days)
- Andy LaRoche 1/1- I sent this to Blue Jays spring training camp last season, and got it back just under a year later. Sent 3/22/13 (361 days)
- Peter Bourjos 1/1- Peter signed a 2010 Topps Heritage previously signed by Ryan Kalish, Chris Heisey, and Logan Morrison. I just need to get Daniel Nava this year to finish it. Sent 3/7 (12 days)
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Logan Morrison 1/1 c/o Mariners, 8 days
- Josh Collmenter 1/1 c/o Diamondbacks, 17 days
- Trevor Rosenthal 2/2 c/o Cardinals, 17 days
- Jonathan Pettibone- 1/1 c/o Phillies, 20 days
- Brad Ausmus 1/1 c/o Tigers, 24 days
- Dale Sveum 1/1 c/o Royals, 7 days