Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Went to Camden Yards Today


I took the light rail down to Camden today to get tickets for this weekend's series against the Red Sox and took some Kansas City Royals cards just in case.  I ended up sticking around for a few hours with some rain storms mixed in, but it was a pretty good haul for the day.  Here's what I got:

  • John Bale- '09 Upper Deck
  • Mark Teahen- '08 UD Documentary
  • Gil Meche- '09 Topps Heritage
  • Billy Butler- '07 UD Masterpieces
  • Alex Gordon- '07 UD Masterpieces
  • John Buck- '09 Topps
I also got to meet Tim Kurkjian from ESPN, and had him sign a blank card.  He was a really nice guy that apparently is there pretty often since he's from the Baltimore area.  For a day that I had no intention of getting autographs, it turned out pretty great.


No comments:

Post a Comment