Monday, March 15, 2010

2 Quick Spring Training Returns


Today I received the following:

  • Ty Wigginton 1/2- Ty signed an 09 Topps Heritage card from last year, and kept my 09 Topps Updates & Highlights card. Sent 3/8 (7 days)
  • Matt LaPorta 2/2- The return from this top Indians prospect marks my first signed card from the 09 Topps Updates & Highlights set, as well as the 2010 Topps Heritage set. In addition to the cards, he sent a typed slip of paper thanking me for my request, along with a bible verse. Another quick return! Sent 3/8 (7 days)
On Saturday I received a return from Curtis Granderson, but he no longer signs personal items. However, he did return my cards unsigned and included a 5X7 postcard signed in silver sharpie.

Spring Training Success Rate: 14/71 (19.7%)

No comments:

Post a Comment