Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Manny Delcarmen's Bowling Strikes for Schools



At the last minute, I decided to get a ticket to Manny Delcarmen's charity bowling event at the bowling alley across from Fenway. The event took place on Monday, which also happened to be my birthday, so I figured I'd take a trip after work and try to get some autographs.

Despite what I was told about previous years from several different people, this event turned out to be the single best night for Red Sox autographs that I've had. Here's what I managed to get:

  • Heidi Watney/Cole Wright (NESN Sportscasters)- blank card
  • Clay Buchholz- '08 Topps
  • Adrian Beltre- '09 Upper Deck
  • Bill Hall- '09 Topps
  • Mike Cameron- '07 Topps
  • Mike Lowell- '09 Topps
  • Jeremy Hermida- '09 Topps
  • Dustin Richardson- '10 Topps
  • Manny Delcarmen- '09 Topps
  • Josh Beckett- '09 Topps
I got Delcarmen to personalize the card with "Happy B-Day Frank!" It'll be a nice reminder years down the road of how great this event was. I look forward to going against next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment