Sunday, September 23, 2012

Orioles @ Red Sox, 9/22

It's pretty rare that the Red Sox play a day game on a Saturday, but it was nice to get all of my graphing in before lunchtime yesterday.  Unfortunately, it was my last time getting autographs outside the stadium this year.  The weather deteriorated quickly from the previous day, so it was foggy and drizzling for the first hour I was there.  I came back a second day for the Orioles for the chance to get Jim Thome, and fortunately I got there just in time.  Despite a few rain spots, this was a big pickup for my set, and probably my biggest auto of the year behind Chipper Jones.







Jason Hammel- 12 Topps
Scott Podsednik- 09 Topps U&H
Randy Wolf- 11 Topps Heritage, 2000 Skybox Dominion New Era
Joe Saunders- 09 Topps
Will Middlebrooks- 2012 Red Sox Pocket Schedule
Steve Tolleson- 08 Bowman Chrome
Nate McLouth- 08 A&G
Jim Thome- 09 Topps


No comments:

Post a Comment