Saturday, October 12, 2013

End of (Regular) Season Update

I've been pretty busy over the last month or so, with little luck when it comes to graphing.  At the last three games I went to during the regular season, I only got one auto at each game:

Yankees @ Red Sox, 9/15 (Mariano's last game at Fenway)
  • Hiroki Kuroda- 08 Allen & Ginter RC
Orioles @ Red Sox, 9/17
  • Jonathan Schoop- 11 Bowman Chrome
Orioles @ Red Sox, 9/18
  • Larry Lucchino- Red Sox 100th anniversary schedule
I was away last weekend when the Rays were in town.  I had tickets for a Game 5, but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), that game never happened.  I won't be around for any of the ALCS either, so hopefully I'll have a shot at some postseason graphing if the Sox make it all the way to the World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment