Monday, April 11, 2011

Thrice as Nice with David Price: Rays @ Red Sox, 4/11


This was a pretty lousy performance by the Sox yet again, mostly courtesy of Dice-K. I shook hands with Milan Lucic as he was walking from the field up into the stands. I didn't have any Bruins items with me or I would've tried to get an auto from him. I managed to get David Price on three cards in one night. I've tried to get him both TTM and in person over the past few years and haven't had any luck, so it was nice to finally get him. Price makes an appearance on 3 different cards from the 09 Topps set, and I got him to sign each one. I'll be at tomorrow night's game as well, so I'll upload scans on Wednesday.

  • Matt Joyce- 2009 Topps U&H
  • David Price- 2009 Topps #'s 22, 35, & 321

No comments:

Post a Comment