Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Orioles @ Red Sox, 6/5

I was able to leave work early for a doctor's appointment, but first I stopped by Fenway for about 20 minutes to wait out back.  I was fortunate enough to get Kevin Gregg as he was getting dropped off, then I headed to the doctor's before returning to Fenway a few minutes before the gates opened.  It was a rough night inside, as I only got Robert Andino.  There were a few call-ups that were signing, but I didn't have anything for them.  Jerry Moses was signing free photos in the Red Sox gift shop, but his real name should be Jerry Molasses because he was taking forever to sign.  It's nice that the older guys can be more personable, but after waiting 15 minutes and only moving about 5 feet, I gave up.  I usually have pretty good luck inside with a team like the O's, but last night just wasn't happening.

  • Kevin Gregg- 09 Topps U&H
  • Robert Andino- 09 Topps U&H

No comments:

Post a Comment