Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mini Madness!

As much as I love buying packs of brands like Gypsy Queen and Allen & Ginter, I've never cared for the mini cards that much.  I have a decent amount of them that I'd really like to get rid of, so hopefully someone out there in Legends Land collects these things.  I'll add a link on the righthand side of the blog roll, so check back periodically for updates.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but I will be seeing the Royals and Twins in a few weeks, so anything of their young players would be nice.  I'll also take stuff of the younger guys for the O's or Red Sox if you have any.  Make me an offer and get some minis!


Here's a list of my Gypsy Queen minis for now, I'll update with Allen & Ginter/206 cards in the near future:

2012 Gypsy Queen
  • 40 Ichiro 
  • 41 Yadier Molina
  • 64 Jason Kipnis
  • 83 Ryan Howard (Black Border parallel)
  • 114 Brad Peacock RC
  • 119 Justin Morneau
  • 194 Torii Hunter
  • 215 Lonnie Chisenhall (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 216 Jesus Guzman (Straight Cut back)
  • 232 Joe DiMaggio (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 249 Stan Musial
  • 254 Frank Robinson
  • 269 Willie Stargell
  • 308 Adrian Beltre (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 323 Michael Bourn

2011 Gypsy Queen
  • 35 Pee Wee Reese
  • 106 Ben Revere RC
  • 195 Bronson Arroyo (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 206 Torii Hunter
  • 211 Rollie Fingers
  • 221 Martin Prado
  • 240 Fausto Carmona (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 275 Ruben Tejada (Gypsy Queen back)
  • 280 Jonathan Sanchez
  • 350 Carlos Pena (Black Border parallel)


No comments:

Post a Comment