Saturday, August 22, 2009

My First Project


I've decided to take a stab at working on a complete set to get signed.  Someone over at Sportsgraphing.com has a blog documenting their TTM successes for the 2008 Topps set.  I'm going to try my luck with the 2009 Topps set since it is relatively inexpensive and the cards have nice big pictures with minimally distracting borders.  

As of right now, I'm working with some singles I've already purchased from packs, but eventually I'll buy the complete 600-something card set at Target for $50.  This should help keep my random pack-buying habits under control, as I'll have to spend a decent amount of cash on stamps instead.

  I already have the following cards signed from this set:

  • Jeff Bailey
  • Michael Bowden
  • John Buck
That means I already have 0.45% of the set completed! Woohoo!


Going out Monday morning:

  • Nate Schierholtz
  • Brad Ziegler
  • Scott Lewis
  • Andy LaRoche
  • Edinson Volquez (09 A&G)

1 comment:

  1. "Someone over at Sportsgraphing.com has a blog documenting their TTM successes for the 2008 Topps set."

    Ooooh... that's me!

    moe.

    ReplyDelete