Monday, April 26, 2010

Orioles @ Red Sox

This past weekend, the Orioles were in town to play at Fenway. I went for a few hours after work on Saturday before the game and managed to get Jeremy Guthrie and another Orioles player on blank cards.

I went to the game on Sunday with no luck outside the stadium since they were heading out on the road after the game, but I got lucky inside.
  • Boof Bonser- signed a 2008 Topps card
  • Scott Atchison- signed my game ticket, lost the game
  • Bob Montgomery- former Red Sox player/commentator signed a photo card as part of Autograph Alley
  • John Lackey- For the second week in a row, I managed to get the new Sox pitcher on a card. John signed my 2009 Topps card last week and signed the 2010 Topps this week.
The outcome of the game was disappointing, but it was a decent day for autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment