Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012 Topps Timeless Talents: Cal Ripken & Derek Jeter


Last week I bought a box of 2012 Topps, but didn't pull anything too exciting. I also picked up a jumbo pack that day, and found something much better than anything from the box.

FenwayFrank's Fresh Find:

  • Cal Ripken/Derek Jeter Timeless Talents Game-Used Bat/Jersey #45/50

I've only seen one of these up on Ebay so far, and the auction for it just ended last night for a sale price of $93. I didn't think game-used cards went for much money anymore, but I guess when you put two of the greatest shortstops on the same card, it can still command some attention.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing looking card! $93 shocked me too but pleasant. Gives me hope Maybe one day these Chris Duffy UD Game Jerseys I have laying around will fetch .93!

    Johnny
    icollectstuff2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled the same card today! Woooo Hoooo to me.
    It is card # 16 / 50

    ReplyDelete