Monday, August 27, 2012

Angels @ Red Sox, 8/23

I thought I might get shut out for only the second time this season, but luckily I was able to get Torii Hunter at the last second before the game started.  I was only able to do pre-game inside the stadium, but Trout only signed 2 or 3 and Pujols only signed for people on the field.  Glad to get another card done for my set though, I still have quite a few I need to get done for the Angels.

On an unfortunate note, this also happened to be the last game in a Red Sox uniform for Adrian Gonzalez.  I also saw Youkilis in his final Red Sox appearance earlier this season.  I can't wait for this baseball season to end and hockey season to begin, it's going to be a rough winter if there's a lockout.

  • Torii Hunter- 09 Topps

No comments:

Post a Comment