Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nick Kroll, AKA Ruxin from "The League"



I've been on a bit of a hiatus since my wedding and honeymoon, which also happened to coincide with the end of the baseball season.  Fortunately, I was able to get a few autographs in person this week before the brutal cold of New England really digs in its claws.

I went to see Nick Kroll perform at the Wilbur Theater on Wednesday, who is probably best known for his role as Ruxin on the FX fantasy football comedy "The League".  He was also promoting a new show that he stars in on Comedy Central called "Kroll Show".

After the show, I waited about 15 minutes around the back of the venue, and Nick graciously came over and signed everything put in front of him.  I had him sign the DVD cover of The League Season 2 (which he signed twice for some reason), a mini foam football, and a promo giveaway from his new show.

                                                                   photo.JPG



                                              





2 comments: