Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rays @ Orioles, 9/14


Took the light rail down to Camden on Monday for some pre-game autographs.  I didn't have a ticket for the game so I just stood outside the stadium for a few hours.


  • Dan Wheeler
  • Andy Sonnanstine
  • Greg Zaun
  • Jeff Niemann
  • Ben Zobrist
  • Akinori Iwamura
Ben Zobrist was a signing machine.  After signing for the 15-20 people outside, he offered to sign bible cards for everyone as well as any extra things they might need sign.  

Fun fact:  At 6' 9", Jeff Niemann is the tallest player I've ever met, and will probably be the tallest I'll ever meet unless I bump into Randy Johnson somewhere.

I'm going to tonight's game so I'll try to go for autographs pre-game inside.

Topps 2009 Set: 22/660 (3.3%)


No comments:

Post a Comment