Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Royals @ Red Sox, 7/26





I always look forward to small-market teams visiting Fenway, because they usually draw smaller crowds and the players are more willing to sign. Today went just as I expected, and despite arriving late after a few Royals had already gone in, it still turned out to be a great day. In addition to getting my first Adrian Gonzalez autograph, I also managed to get 5 cards for my 09 Topps set completed. I'll be back again for the full afternoon tomorrow to hopefully fill in who I missed today. Brayan Pena just seemed to scribble on each card he signed in order to hurry up and get inside. I didn't see anyone refuse to sign, and Jeff Franceour was particularly friendly.

  • Matt Treanor- 09 Topps
  • Luke Hochevar- 08 Goudey RC
  • Melky Cabrera- 09 Topps
  • Bruce Chen- 99 UD Encore
  • Jeff Francoeur- 09 Topps, 09 Topps U&H
  • Jeff Francis- 10 T206
  • Alex Gordon- 09 Topps
  • Brayan Pena- 10 Topps Royals team card
  • Adrian Gonzalez- 09 Topps

No comments:

Post a Comment