Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2012 Topps Wrapper Redemption: Gold Rush



Topps had a very short-term promotion for the release of the 2012 series this year. If you were able to collect 50 hobby pack wrappers and send them in to the company, they would send you a special 5-card pack of Gold Rush insert cards. I was surprised at how quickly I received my pack, as I just sent it out last week and Topps is notoriously slow with these redemptions sometimes.

The cards are a little bit thicker than your normal Topps, and the gold foil on the front looks nice, but I think I pulled one of the worst packs possible. No chance of getting any of these signed anytime soon, be it TTM or in person.

  • Jeff Weaver
  • Frank Thomas
  • Yovani Gallardo
  • Jhonny Peralta
  • Dan Uggla

That's what $100 worth of Topps packs will get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment