Friday, May 13, 2011

Pack Break: 2011 Gypsy Queen (Part 2)


I picked up 2 more packs of Gypsy Queen at my local shop today. The price went up from $6.50 to $7.00/pack since the last time I was in there, but with both the quantity and quality of cards in these packs, I don't mind paying a little bit extra. For my initial review of the 2011 Gypsy Queen, click here. Here's how I did this time around:

Pack 1:
  • Joe Mauer
  • Scott Rolen
  • Carl Yastrzemski
  • Chris Volstad
  • Colby Lewis
  • Torii Hunter mini
  • Barry Zito
  • J.A. Happ SP
  • Paul Maholm
  • Jose Tabata- "Future Stars"
  • Jon Lester- Paper Frame #412/999
Pack 2:
  • Clayton Kershaw
  • David Price
  • George Sisler
  • Bobby Abreu
  • Delmon Young
  • Phil Hughes
  • Roger Maris- Sepia mini #37/99
  • Jason Bay
  • Carlos Zambrano
  • Kosuke Fukudome- Game-used jersey card

2 comments:

  1. That's not Tabata. It's former Cub Ronny Cedeno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! I actually just sent a few cards out to Tabata last week, I'm glad I didn't have this one to send or it might have come back unsigned.

    ReplyDelete