Saturday, May 7, 2011

Twins @ Red Sox, 5/7: Liriano-no & Co.




Today I went for Twins autographs outside the stadium and had my best day in a while. The weather was nice and surprisingly warm in the morning, and it felt good to have my daily dose of graphing finished by 10:30 AM. I'm going back tomorrow for the game and hopefully I'll have a chance at Morneau at some point. Here's how I did today:

  • Jason Kubel- 10 National Chicle
  • Alex Burnett- 10 Topps RC
  • Scott Baker- 09 Topps
  • Denard Span- 11 Gypsy Queen
  • Drew Butera- 10 Topps RC
  • Joe Nathan- 11 Heritage
  • Michael Cuddyer- 08 Allen & Ginter
  • Luke Hughes- 10 Topps RC
  • Francisco Liriano- 09 Topps

1 comment:

  1. Frank,

    Hi there, have enjoyed your site for in personand TTM successes. I to do them as well. Not very much into blogging though. Was wondering if you would like to trade sometime? I have some stuff for trade and hopefully we can work something out.

    Here is my e-mail address: slnbaseball01@gmail

    Shoot me one and I can send you my list of cards for trade and work from there. Congrats on some really cool successes!

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete